November 17, 2023
Stratasys Direct is the company’s on-demand parts service bureau. The sale of the metal facility in Austin follows the August sale of the Stratasys Direct urethane facilities. This decision, along with operational transformation efforts that began in early 2023, will drive better focus, accountability, internal efficiency, and speed to customer, while simultaneously improving profitability, Stratasys reports.
This transformation, according to Stratasys, positions the Stratasys Direct parts business to:
- Showcase the advantages of Stratasys solutions for production-scale additive manufacturing.
- Provide more value to customers through cross-sell and infinite capacity extension.
- Focus Stratasys Direct expertise on providing the correct solutions for customer applications, regardless of technology.
- Contribute meaningful growth and accretive income by leveraging technology and industry expertise.
- Accelerate development of Stratasys’ manufacturing solutions portfolio.
“We are focusing Stratasys Direct to maximize synergies with our market-leading additive manufacturing business,” says Gurvinder Kahlon, general manager and vice president, Stratasys Direct Manufacturing. “Stratasys Direct has best-in-class technology, deep expertise, and focused management teams that are poised to deliver strong results for our customers and help them achieve their manufacturing needs.”
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Stratasys Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].