October 25, 2022
Elysium, an interoperability solutions provider, announces an upgrade release of 3DxSUITE EX9.1.
3DxSUITE, a modular platform for 3D data interoperability, has been supporting the model-based definition/model-based enterprise journey for customers to achieve the digital end-to-end processes with accuracy and reliability since its release. EX9.1, booster release of 3DxSUITE, will provide more capabilities and usability to more users, according to Elysium.
New CAD/Formats Support
- Import Solid Edge
- Export Creo View
- Supported CATIAV5 to Creo View
- Export SOLIDWORKS PMI
- Import 3DEXERIENCE Semantic PMI
Enhanced Usability of Scenario Setting and Reuse
- Enhancements for ScenarioEditor and Utility Tools
Enabled to Create 3DPDF Work Instruction
Enhanced HTML CAD Validator Report
- Renewed 3D rendering engine to work with WebGL: Supported Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
Released Bundle Package for HONDA suppliers
- Supported the data exchange between HONDA and their suppliers through their standard format
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More Elysium Coverage
Subscribe to our FREE magazine,FREE email newsletters or both!
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].