January 25, 2024
The big news in design and simulation software in 2023 (and in every sector, really) was the emergence of artificial intelligence tools that could help create and accelerate the analysis of new designs.
Algorithm-based design tools are not new; generative design has been around for awhile, even if it has yet to really take off in a big way. But AI and machine learning are now being integrated in tech support tools, and in simulation tools themsevles. In some instances, these AI-based workflows allow designers to conduct very fast analysis of models as they work.
Read this Special Focus Issue where we take a look at AI-based design/simulation, as well as other new developments in the software industry.
Inside this issue…
- Industry Leaders Shift Strategies to Harvest AI Spring
- Will AI Replace the Design Engineer?
- PLM Stays Relevant in Manufacturing
- Text-Messaging My Software for Ideas
- Grading the Trinity of Simulation-Driven Design
- Simulation-On-Demand Finds a Home in the Cloud
- State of Model-Based Systems Engineering
- And more!