VCollab 23.1 Product Suite Focuses on Collaboration
VCollab aims to redefine simulation post-processing and report writing, enabling CAE engineers to create, review and share Simulation Insights as Digital Slides/Reports with efficiency gains.
June 27, 2023
Visual collaboration technology provider Visual Collaboration Technologies, Inc. (VCollab) has launched VCollab Pro 23.1 Product Suite. Leveraging digital 3D computer-aided engineering data, VCollab aims to redefine simulation post-processing and report writing, enabling CAE engineers to create, review and share Simulation Insights as Digital Slides/Reports with efficiency gains, the company reports.
Key software enhancements include:
- Support for Abaqus 2023: VCollab now integrates with Abaqus 2023, enhancing compatibility and offering a streamlined experience for users.
- MSC Adams Support Enhancements
- Improved performance in Adams Animation: Smoother animations and enhanced visualizations, optimizing the graphics experience.
- 2D Plots for Adams history data: Generate 2D plots and automated reports for Adams History data, providing efficiency and deeper insights into ADAMS simulation results.
- Enhanced PyTools
- Instance Browser Tool with Instance Deletion capability: The new Instance Browser Tool enables easy management of instances, with the added functionality to delete instances conveniently.
- Set Legend Tool with Load and Save Legends: Leverage the Set Legend Tool to load and save legends effortlessly, enhancing customization options.
A New Class of Tools
VCollab offers a new class of Digital Tools that enable analysts to streamline post-processing, digital slide/report creation through smart tools and intelligent automation. With VCollab analysts can create simulation insights as digital slides/reports, and focus on performing simulation analysis, presenting and reviewing results with stakeholders, and making informed design decisions rapidly.
VCollab's Digital Tools provide analysts with the means to rapidly generate simulation insights as digital slides/reports.
Rapid CAE Results Review
Prasad Mandava, CEO and founder of VCollab, elaborates, “Simulation is no longer limited to failure analysis; it has become instrumental in providing invaluable upfront design insights and driving innovation. While this transformation unlocks numerous benefits, it also presents challenges for CAE teams, who face mounting pressure to deliver more analyses and reports in less time, often without the luxury of additional staff. This is precisely where VCollab steps in, offering a new generation of Digital Tools that enable analysts to reduce post-processing time, create compelling digital slides/reports, and prioritize simulation analysis, presentation, and informed decision-making.”
VCollab streamlines post-processing, digital reporting, and dynamic results reviewing. This allows analysis and design teams to visualize, investigate, annotate, review, share, and archive simulation results from multiple CAX sources seamlessly.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
About the AuthorDE Editors
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].