February 2, 2024
This latest version offers new enhancements that continue to deliver data-driven confidence through accurate analysis post-processing and CAE simulation and several customer-led enhancements such as:
- Decode Vector ASC raw CAN data with the CAN Processing glyph
- Improvements to Optimized Testing glyph
- Updated third-party support including for Python and MATLAB
- Weld Hot Spot with shell models
- Extended support for repeated Entity IDs
- Automatic re-submission of batch jobs – Beta feature
Current customers on active software maintenance can gain access to nCode 2024.0 and its full release documentation using the Support Portal.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More HBM Coverage
About the AuthorDE Editors
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].