December 8, 2023
NAFEMS Americas will be hosting its biennial regional conference on July 9-11, 2024, in Louisville, KY, USA.
The 2024 NAFEMS Americas Conference will bring together the leading visionaries, developers and practitioners of computer-aided engineering-related technologies in an open forum to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next 10 years?
This conference will cover a range of topics, addressing aspects of engineering analysis and simulation during a 2.5-day program. The four key themes this conference will address are:
- Simulation-Driven Design (...of Physical Systems, Components & Products)
- Implementing Simulation Governance
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies, Challenges & Advanced Technologies
The call for presentations is open now. Those interested can submit an abstract here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More NAFEMS Coverage
About the AuthorDE Editors
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].