February 16, 2018
Keysight Technologies unveiled PathWave, a software platform that integrates design, test, measurement and analysis. PathWave enables customers to accelerate innovation and product development from concept through manufacturing and deployment.
PathWave software platform provides flexible and immediate access to the design and test tools they need, when they need them. The interoperability of the design and test tools and advanced data management significantly speeds the product development cycle, eliminating the need to recreate individual measurements and test plans at each discrete stage of the process.
PathWave is an open, scalable and predictive software platform that integrates hardware and software at every stage in the product development workflow. It combines design software, instrument control and application-specific test software in an open development environment allowing users to create high-performance solutions fast.
PathWave connects and integrates all design and test resources:
- Provides open APIs that allow for simplified and rapid customization
- Easily integrates best-in-class technology, including 3rd party software and hardware
- Quickly connects compatible hardware to speed test workflows and enhance productivity
- Operates locally, in the cloud, or both to accelerate design and test computations
- Processes test data across the workflow, locally or in the cloud
- Saves transition time between development phases in your design and test workflow
- Quickly delivers comprehensive data analytics to identify trends and troubleshoot issues
- Monitors the utilization and health of each test resource for improved productivity and scheduling
- Captures and analyzes big data for faster, more effective workflow processes
PathWave offers a set of integrated software products for the entire design, test and verification workflow. These products are connected, interoperable and rapidly reconfigurable, delivering a workflow that enables customers to:
- Allocate the right computing resources where and when needed
- Evaluate collected data to optimize workflow
- Ensure new hardware and software works with existing hardware to maximize ROI
- Predict bottlenecks and rapidly correct to ensure efficient workflow process
- Review project status from anywhere to maintain completion commitments
Sources: Press materials received from the company.