Corel Debuts Subscriber Updates
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscribers get integrated access to Google Fonts library, dynamic asset management and collaboration workflow enhancements.
September 28, 2021
Corel extends its CorelDRAW 2021 professional product family with new subscriber-exclusive updates for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 and unveils CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021, the newest edition of its comprehensive software collection for technical design and documentation.
“Whether you’re at the office, at home or working remotely, the CorelDRAW 2021 product family includes robust suites that enable graphics pros to work how, when and where they want,” says John Falsetto, senior director of Products, Graphics and Productivity. “With new features, helpful content and support for the latest technologies, these new subscription-exclusive updates offer creative and technical graphics professionals maximum value and deliver on our commitment to provide everything they need for success.”
Available for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and CorelDRAW Technical Suite, these new subscriber-exclusive updates include:
- Work faster with dynamic asset management: Access and manage all assets from one central location and share symbols across teams. Easily sync updates.
- Work with enhancements to collaboration workflows: A streamlined sign-in process and performance enhancements enable faster saving, opening and sharing of Cloud designs.
- Typography tools: Create typography faster than before with new integrated access to the Google Fonts library in Corel Font Manager. Browse, search and preview more than 1,000 font families from the Google Fonts library without having to install the fonts you wish to use.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 builds on the strengths of CorelDRAW to offer a full collection of tools specifically for the creation of professional technical illustrations and visual documentation.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 offers control and precision for technical documentation and design. From manufacturing and engineering to architecture and high tech, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 is a hub for designing detailed technical illustrations, documentation and marketing.
“Thanks to new timesaving tools and simplified workflows, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 gives technical graphics pros everything they need to create exceptional designs,” says Klaus Vossen, senior product manager, CorelDRAW. “Open everything from 2D and 3D source files to photos, documents and data. Produce, collaborate on and publish technical communications all with one comprehensive suite. Illustrators can boost their productivity and create intricate graphics or virtually any kind of technical visuals with total precision and control.”
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 goes beyond the new subscriber-exclusive updates to also include the following new capabilities:
- Experience a transition from 3D design to illustration: Easily turn repurposed 3D engineering data into detailed technical illustrations with a new thread workflow that simplifies working with bolts imported from XVL Studio Corel Edition.
- Work faster with a new approach to technical illustration: A reconfigured Projected Axes docker brings commonly used technical drawing tools and settings to the forefront of the illustration workspace. A new Projection Shortcut makes projecting shapes in and out of parallel perspective instantaneous.
- Create complete spare parts pages with new functionality: Experience a series of new features purpose-built to power discrete manufacturing workflows. Import .DES, .CDR, and spreadsheet files into Corel DESIGNER’s Sources docker to couple technical illustrations with specifications in tables.
- Transform technical designs into marketing assets: Go beyond classical technical illustration with access to the latest CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 applications for professional image editing, page layout, font management and more.
Extend Capabilities of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021
Transform complex 3D CAD parts and assemblies into comprehensible visualizations with the XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on. Available as a separate purchase for CorelDRAW Technical Suite, this 3D authoring software offers productivity and performance enhancements, as well as added file format support.
Availability and Pricing
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is available on Windows 10 and Windows 11, macOS, web, iPad and mobile in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Swedish and Japanese. Subscription is $249 USD / €349 / £299 per year.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 is available on Windows 10 and Windows 11 as an individual license in English, German, French and Japanese. Corporate licenses are also available in Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. (All licenses include XVL Studio Corel Edition in a choice of English, German, French or Japanese.)
Subscription licenses are priced at $499 USD / £469 / €499 a year. Suggested retail price (SRP) for a full-version perpetual license with included 1-year maintenance is $1,199 USD / £1,129 / €1,199. Perpetual license upgrading pricing with maintenance is also available. GBP and Euro prices include VAT.
Access to the newly included Google Fonts library integration, dynamic asset management features and collaboration workflow enhancements are exclusively available with a CorelDRAW Technical Suite subscription, a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription or licensing with maintenance.
Enterprise clients can take advantage of volume licensing options and maintenance, which offer benefits including software deployment and virtualization support.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.