February 20, 2023
The automotive sector continues to lead the way when it comes to new and innovative use of engineering technology.
This is driven in part by new advancements like the push for autonomous vehicles and the use of electric drivetrains, as well as the need to reduce weight, improve efficiency, and to streamline supply chains.
In this Special Focus Issue, our writers take a look at a wide variety of technology applications. Those include the use of virtual reality technology in automotive design, the need for effective simulation, and the use of 3D printing to create new parts and prototypes.
Inside this issue…
- XR Brings Greater Clarity to Automotive Design
- Simulation’s Answer to Connected Car Complexity
- Automotive Design: Speed Time to Market
- Rainmakers for Autonomous Driving
- 3D Printing Races to Redefine Automotive Production
- Behind the Scenes At Indy Autonomous Challenge
- And more!