November 2, 2021
Nanosoft razrabotka, member of Nanosoft Group, releases nanoCAD 21—a fully reengineered version of all nanoCAD products by Nanosoft. nanoCAD 21 is a fully fledged engineering ecosystem—an expandable solution.
nanoCAD 21 consists of a CAD platform and five optional modules, tailored to specific needs:
- 3D module extends the nanoCAD platform with direct and parametric 3D solid modeling;
- Mechanica module supplies an array of mechanical drawing and engineering calculation utilities coupled with a library of standard and user-defined parts;
- Construction module handles AEC drafting utilities and a library of standard parametric elements;
- Raster module is new to nanoCAD. It provides tools that import, correct and vectorize raster images;
- Topoplan module is utilized for digital terrain modeling.
It is an all-in-one product—download it once and purchase a license for any configuration.
The company website was redesigned to fit the new product family.
At present, nanoCAD 21 can be purchased online. Users can purchase or renew an existing license with a completely redesigned marketplace with a new payment system that accepts most credit cards and online payment solutions.
The company keeps product names as names of bundled solutions—nanoCAD Pro, nanoCAD Construction, nanoCAD Mechanica, while nanoCAD Plus is a nanoCAD 21 without modules.
All nanoCAD product subscribers are eligible for free updates to nanoCAD 21. Login into your personal account to get a new serial number and to download nanoCAD 21. Current subscription terms apply.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.