MecSoft Unveils RhinoCAM 2022 and VisualCAD/CAM 2022
RhinoCAM 2022 is a fully integrated CAM plug-in for Rhino 6 & 7. VisualCAD/CAM 2022 is an independent CAD and CAM solution from MecSoft.
February 18, 2022
MecSoft Corporation makes available RhinoCAM 2022 and VisualCAD/CAM 2022. RhinoCAM 2022 is the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 & 7. VisualCAD/CAM 2022 is an independent CAD and CAM solution from MecSoft.
Release highlights include:
- New Saw machining operation
- Enhanced Adaptive Roughing module
- Upgraded and enhanced 4 Axis machining methods
- Milling tool holder definition for display and collision checks
- Integration of Post and G-code in the operation tree in the part file
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Expanded RhinoCAM SDK for automating machining
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editors & Profile Nesting modules
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What's New in RhinoCAM 2022 and What's New in VisualCAD/CAM 2022.
Free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM 2022 and VisualCAD/CAM 2022 can be requested here.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
Subscribe to our FREE magazine,FREE email newsletters or both!
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].