IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1 Released
Company says this update aims to elevate the mechanical CAD design experience for professionals in the industrial equipment machinery and fabrication markets.
June 5, 2023
IronCAD, provider of mechanical CAD software solutions, has released IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1. Packed with a range of new features and enhancements, this update aims to elevate the mechanical CAD design experience for professionals in the industrial equipment machinery and fabrication markets, according to IronCAD.
The highlights of IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1 include:
- Support for the Latest KeyShot 2023 Release: IronCAD now integrates with the latest version of KeyShot rendering and animation software. This integration enables users to visualize and present designs with realism and precision.
- Structured Parts Enhancements: IronCAD introduces an ability for Structured Parts to Rename and Relink bodies. This feature provides users with flexibility and efficiency in managing and organizing their designs, streamlining the design process.
- Improved IronCAD Drawing (ICD) View Creation Speed: With enhanced performance, IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1 accelerates the creation of ICD views, enabling users to generate complex views quickly.
- Enhanced ICD Shaded View Quality in Quick Views with Transparency: The new update enhances the ICD shaded view quality in Quick Views by adding transparency controls for quality and realism.
- Lock/Fix View in ICD to Prevent Accidental Movements: IronCAD now offers the ability to lock or fix views in ICD, minimizing the risk of accidental movements that can disrupt the design.
- Improvements in Broken Views on ICD: IronCAD has made enhancements to broken views, enhancing the user experience, and ensuring that designers can communicate their designs requiring broken regions to represent large models.
- Search in Parameter Table to Locate Expressions/Names: IronCAD introduces a search functionality within the parameter table, enabling users to quickly locate text and values throughout all columns including expressions and parameter names.
The update includes various other notable additions, such as resolving the Direction of Angle Constraint Flipping and Dimension Flipping by adding directionality control on the constraint. Moreover, new features like the Concrete Hatch Pattern added to ICD Templates, TriBall Pattern of Pattern Support, and updated Multiphysics for IronCAD and IronCAD Mechanical Design Utilities for Machinery Designer provide users with expanded capabilities and a more refined design experience.
“We are thrilled to introduce IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1, which marks another significant step forward in revolutionizing mechanical CAD design,” said Cary O’Connor, VP of marketing at IronCAD. “By incorporating the latest features and enhancements, we are empowering professionals in the industrial equipment machinery and fabrication markets to streamline their workflows, boost productivity and bring their designs to life with unprecedented realism and precision.”
IronCAD 2023 Product Update 1 is now available to all existing IronCAD customers.
Try the newest version of IronCAD for free by navigating to https://www.ironcad.com/free-online-trial/ to start your free online trial.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More IronCAD Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via [email protected].