ASSESS Initiative Publishes Align Theme Positioning Paper
The ASSESS initiative has been organized around a key set of themes associated with expanding the usage and benefit of engineering simulation.
September 24, 2020
ASSESS Initiative announces the release of the Align Theme positioning paper, “Understanding the Path to Align Academic Engineering Curricula with the Changing Needs for Engineering Simulation.”
The ASSESS initiative has been organized around a key set of themes associated with expanding the usage and benefit of Engineering Simulation.
- Align—Alignment of Commercial, Research and Government Efforts
- Business—Business Challenges
- Credibility—Engineering Simulation Credibility
- DoES—Democratization of Engineering Simulation
- Generative—Generative Design
- Integration—Integration of Systems and Detailed Sub-System Simulations
- Twin(s)—Engineering Simulation Digital Twin(s)
The ASSESS Initiative is planning on publishing positioning papers and Strategic Insight papers related to each of these themes.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.