3DEXPERIENCE Modeling & Simulation Conference
This year's virtual event will focus on game-changing technology from CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, and SIMULIA, inspiring managers and leaders to design and innovate the next generation of products on one business platform.
July 24, 2023
We are pleased to announce our 4th global virtual conference. Attendees of this conference will see how moving to a unified design and simulation approach can truly change their approach to product development.
What to expect:
- Keynote speakers who will showcase the benefits they have seen within their business using modeling and simulation (MODSIM) and how it helps drive business sustainability and future-proof design
- Panel discussions with users who are exploring the move to a MODSIM approach
- Demonstrations of industry workflows from our R&D teams who are regularly putting MODSIM to the test across all industries
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides sophisticated technologies and solutions for multidisciplinary design, modeling, multiphysics simulation, and optimization. The MODSIM environment ensures a single source of truth for data and always maintains data compatibility.
MODSIM is more than a simulation-driven design. MODSIM enables simulation to drive the entire product development process from beginning to end, from requirements to architecture, from validation to certification, and from product development to program management, including design exploration, processes, automation, change management, and collaboration
Who should attend?
- Influencers wanting to improve productivity and collaboration during product development
- Leaders interested in business sustainability and breaking down silos within the design process
- Vice presidents, managers, and senior engineers looking for real-world examples of how to innovate and transform their operations